Our Vision & Missions
We believe in the 4C skills of the 21st century education.
- Critical Thinking
We envision an educational system where the school works in partnership with our parents and community where our learners are empowered to discover their strengths and to achieve their minimal potential.
We are always eager to prepare honest, active and life-long learner and responsible citizens.
- To create and develop relevant learning opportunities.
- To teach life skills through different academic and co-curricular activities.
- To bring out the best in our learners- both creative and critical that grow together with sound character and personality development.
- To develop this institution as a Model Learning Center.
- To establish national and international education links.
- To prepare competitive skilled and smart working foundation for future.
- Student Centered Learning
- Pair Work/ Team Work
- Field/Site visit and Project Work
- Creative Writing
- Guest Lectures
- Public Speaking Classes
- Counselling and Motivational Classes